To make the summer days fun and enjoyable, we made the sun using household items. It’s a super easy SUN crafts that can be arranged within a minute or two.
- Colored cloth pins(orange or yellow)
- A piece of white paper
- Color pencils
- Double sided Tape
- Take a plate and teach your toddler to clip the cloth pins around the plate
- And take a piece of paper and write the word SUN
- Let your toddler stick it in middle of plate with the help of a double sided tape
- Give them some colored pencils of yellows, reds, oranges,..
- Let them color it as they wish…
- Ta-da our very own SUN is ready to play with.
Baby moo enjoyed making his very own SUN each and every step of it. The fun part was to see him continuously to clip and un-clip the cloth pins after learning to do it.
This activity helps in the development of fine motor skills, to learn to clip and un-clip, to learn about the sun colors, and to play with the SUN itself and to know about it 😎
Make this SUN ☀️ during a sunny day and enjoy the warmth of the sun at home and enjoy 😍
Stay tuned!!!! for more activities from ChennaiMom❤️🙏
💁♀️ Painting itself is a never ending fun activity for all ages. When we have little fingers has a paint brush it takes the painting into a whole new level of messy fun, Which will keep them engaged for hours of sensory play.
Below are the detailed instructions of how to do it all by yourself using household items.
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of corn starch / corn flour
- 3 tbs of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Food coloring (colors of your choice)
- Combine all the above ingredients in a saucepan on a medium heat
- Stir until it thickens
- Cool and pour it into a divided container, cups, plate (or cupcake tray as I did)
- Add coloring as per your wish and let your little artist enjoy 👨🎨
Baby Moo enjoyed a lot. At first he started with one finger but ended with two hands 😁. It was a creative, imaginative, sensorial, messy, fun play activity of the day.
I would highly recommend this activity for any time of the year and also the mess can be controlled if you just pop down a mat or some newspapers down. And you need not be worried too, since it’s homemade – you know exactly what’s in it and it’s “Edible”😎
Have a fun, messy or less-messy painting play lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!!! for more activities from the ChennaiMom ❤🙏