🙋🏻♀️ Once again we made a very special Birthday card for dada whose birthday was around the corner 😎
- Cardstock paper/ Charts (colors of your choice)
- A4 sheet
- Cut square shape from the (orange) chart and fold it into half (to make it to look like rocket)
(Our square is (16*16) cm and so we folded them along the middle that is at the 8cm)
- Write the message in the inside of the card
(Our message was: Happy Birthday Dada, I Love You To The Moon And Back!)
Let your little one write the message as per his/her wish
- To complete the rocket draw triangles and let your little ones cut them
- Next for the windows of the rocket draw circles (Baby Moo drew three figures inside each circle and told them that they were dada mummy and moo 😁) and glue them onto the front side of the rocket
- Next glue all the parts of the rocket onto a black chart (to make our card sturdy)
- Finally for the fire 🔥 glue lengthy pieces of (yellow+orange+red) yarns at the back and secure them with a piece of a small rectangular red chart
- 💁🏻♀️Thus Our very own Birthday Card was ready to be given to the Birthday Boy Dada 👨🏻
**You can even make this lovely DIY card for other occasions too 😁😎**
Make this super simple card on special occasions (of your choice) and make the special day more spectacularly unforgettable day for loved ones my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more “Little Hand Made Cards” form the ChennaiMom 🙏🏻❤️
Another counting activity to strengthen the little ones number recognition skill and extends further by improving their fine motor skill by gluing the hearts on the squares for ordering them in sequence 😎
- Foam sheets
- Glue stick
- Sketch pen
- Cut out little hearts from the foam sheets (no. Of hearts is of your choice) and write the numbers with their corresponding dots on each sides of the hearts as shown below👇
- Cut them into two halves and place them all mixed up on the plate and let your little one do the matching of the broken hearts by counting their dots
- For the extended activity:- cut out small squares from the foam sheets such that the little hearts fits in them;
- Place those squares along with the glue sticks, the matched hearts on a plate and teach your toddler to stick those matched broken hearts onto the squares
- Finally, teach them to place it in a sequence of ten frames as shown in below pics 👇
This would be a great introduction of “Ten Frame – number sense” for the little ones along with some learning and developing fine motor skills
Make this easy to make Heart Cookies [name solely given by Baby Moo 😎] with your little ones and enjoy the evening with some ‘love cookie’ learning my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more ? activities from the ChennaiMom ❤️🙏
This activity can be done either by counting the dots or by matching the colors. This simple puzzle activity can be easily made at home within an hour or so. Those vibrant colored foam shape gets the attention of your baby and hence acts a quite time activity too (especially during Easter times) 😎
- Foam sheets
- Oval shape object (or you can draw by freehand)
- Permanent Marker
- Take foam sheets any color of your choice cut an oval (egg) shape either by free hand or by using an oval object
- You can cut as many as you want depending on the number of numbers you like to teach your baby
- Divide the oval shapes into two halves using different kinds of lines and write the numbers in one half and the corresponding counting dots in the other half.
- Finally cut the oval shapes along the black lines.
- Shuffle the halves and let your baby, do the matching, either by counting the dots and matching the numbers or by matching the colors 😉
This activity can be used for learning number recognition, practice counting, improve one-to-one correspondence, to learn about the shape oval and puzzling.
Make this super easy number activity and have a fun filled, puzzled, quite time with your baby and enjoy 😍
Stay tuned!!! for more puzzled-activities from ChennaiMom❤️🙏
To make the summer days fun and enjoyable, we made the sun using household items. It’s a super easy SUN crafts that can be arranged within a minute or two.
- Colored cloth pins(orange or yellow)
- A piece of white paper
- Color pencils
- Double sided Tape
- Take a plate and teach your toddler to clip the cloth pins around the plate
- And take a piece of paper and write the word SUN
- Let your toddler stick it in middle of plate with the help of a double sided tape
- Give them some colored pencils of yellows, reds, oranges,..
- Let them color it as they wish…
- Ta-da our very own SUN is ready to play with.
Baby moo enjoyed making his very own SUN each and every step of it. The fun part was to see him continuously to clip and un-clip the cloth pins after learning to do it.
This activity helps in the development of fine motor skills, to learn to clip and un-clip, to learn about the sun colors, and to play with the SUN itself and to know about it 😎
Make this SUN ☀️ during a sunny day and enjoy the warmth of the sun at home and enjoy 😍
Stay tuned!!!! for more activities from ChennaiMom❤️🙏