👉🏻LEARNING WITH PAPER TOWELS😎
🙋🏻♀️ Hi to all our lovelies out there, first of all we would love to send some 💕 to you all. So now moving into our today’s activity… This was an eye-catcher indeed 👀
We came across this activity in the net very frequently and hence we have given it a go.. and i must say it was indeed one of the best and very successful activity to do with your little ones during this time of the year.
This was an “Amazing Activity” (as said by my little boy Moo)😎
- Paper Towels
- Permanent Marker
- Sketch Pens
- Arrange all the materials required first as shown below
- Take the paper towel and fold it into half
- Trace your kids hand on the paper towel using the permanent marker
- Unfold the paper towel and make sure the hand print is been well printed on the below second paper too
- And then draw some circles (indicating the germs) and ask the little ones to color it as per their wish
- Take the plate, add a little bit of water on it enough to cover the surface of the plate.
- Fold back the paper towel to hide the germs and slowly drop it on the plate
We even made few Easter egg , A Flower… the list was on and on.
We had so much fun doing this activity and we learnt so many valuable things too… like “How the Germs 🦠 though they cant be seen, yet they are there in our hands”; and so how a proper and regular washing (of our hands) can kill all germs and we can stay healthy during this Corona / COVID-19 period.
Make this magically appearing picture learning activity at home and have fun teaching your little ones with some intellectual learning my dear lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more Magically Inspired Learning Activities from the ChennaiMom ❤🙏🏻