24th November 2018
💁♀️ During the festival seasons chocolates and sweets,.. are the most eaten favors among the little ones and hence to make the festival season a little bit healthy, mommy made these deliciously healthy donuts for Baby Moo 😎
- Apple 🍎🍏
- Nuts [Almonds, cashews, raisins, walnuts, pistachios etc.., (of your choice)]
- Spreads [Nutella, peanut butter, almond chocolate spread, cream cheese etc..,(of your choice)]
- Take apples and slice them Into circular shape
- Make a hole in the middle taking off the core part.
- Apply (a thin layer of) the spread of your choice and sprinkle some nuts of your choice and voila healthy donut 🍩 is ready to be eaten by your hungry little caterpillars.
- Make this deliciously yummy apple 🍩 for your little ones during this festival season and have a scrumptious snack my lovelies 😍
**[These also make a great party snacks]**
Stay tuned!!! For more “Easy Makes” from the ChennaiMom ❤️🙏🏻
Download our Android App from Play Store.