🔢I Can Count Puzzle🔢
‘I can count’ is a wonderful math magic which helps the little ones to learn to count in a fun filled way here this DIY counting and finding the missing numbers is very easy to make and learn with?
- Cardboard (thick and thin)
- Strong Glue / Glue gun
I got this idea from a kids magazine where there was an activity of finding the missing numbers but since it was a one time using activity, I was not going to use it, thus the making of this activity came into existence ?
- Take a thick cardboard and cut into a square shaped as shown below (the size of the cardboard is of your choice)
(I have used a calendar cardboard for this activity, as it is super strong and holds good and also the size I have used is, as same as the model from magazine)
- Cover the whole cardboard with felt sheet
(colour is of your choice and as you can see from the above pic my felt sheet dint cover the whole part but still it does the job good and I’m fine with it?)
- In the middle is where the numbers are going to be placed so accordingly either paint the squares or draw them for the numbers (1-20) as shown below
- Cut small squares in the size .5cm lesser than the squares on the cardboard and also from the foam sheet (to make the moveable numbers super strong) and glue both the cardboard and the foam sheet squares together as shown below
- Finally write the numbers on them on one side and glue the rough part of the Velcro on the other side
Thus your moveable numbers with numbered cardboard are ready to be learned and played with….
Since all the numbers are moveable you can use it as many ways/times as you wish and make your little one super strong in counting, arranging and in finding the missing numbers my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more puzzled activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️