?Birthday Party Favors?
This was a mommy made DIY favor when BabyMoo turned to his “$pecial 3️⃣”
“Party favors need not be elaborate or expensive, it just have to be fun, to send everyone home with little remembrance of your special day” ?
The following party favor is really cheap and super easy to make and it’s customisable as per your choice ?
- Chocolate (candies (of your choice) from local store)
- Balloons (we used the leftovers from the Christmas celebration)
- Crayons (small ones Rs.10/pack)
- Photocopies of cake pictures (or any kind of colouring page of your choice)
- Ribbon / Yarn / Thread (of your choice)
- Take the colouring page and fold it as shown below to form a pocket for the crayons and balloon storage
- Fold 1/3 of the paper in downward direction as shown below??
- Fold the remaining paper in upward direction as shown below??
- Again fold the paper back to one side… and then the remaining in the same direction (such that the whole paper is in thirds) as shown below??
- Turn over and tuck one side of the paper in between the two pieces of their opposite side as shown below ??
(The above folding of colouring page is how they fold and give the coloring page or the menus in some Restaurants for kids to read, draw and play with?)
- Keep three crayons (no. Of crayons is of your choice) per colouring page along with a candy on one side and a balloon on the other side;
- Wrap the whole thing with a transparent sheet and secure it by tying a ribbon(/thread/yarn) around as shown below ??
- Finally, You can write your little ones name using a permanent marker (optional);
All favors are packed and ready to be shipped off through the little ones bag to school as a return gifts for their friends wishes ?
Since it was his 1st birthday celebration at school.., we made it ultra special with these cute little favors for our happyboy ???
Make this DIY favors at home and share the happiness of love ? my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more DIY favors from the ChennaiMom ??❤