?Matching [Colors & Shapes]?
Matching is the most loved activity in our home by Baby Moo… This particular activity of Matching can also be called as a super simple “Brain Teaser” for our little ones to activate their little minds to work by challenging them, which in turn becomes a great plus for improving their learning skills?
It takes about 5mins with just simple materials.
- Popsicle sticks
- Sketch pens
- Keep the popsicle sticks onto a paper and draw the outline of the sticks as shown below??
- Draw some circles (Colors of your choice) on the edges of the popsicle sticks and on the paper as shown below??
- Place the sticks and the paper on a flat surface and encourage your toddler to do the matching (Teach them on how to find and match the colors of the sticks on the paper)
We did the same matching activity using the Shapes ??
- We used the same sticks and paper… just turned them over and used the blank space for drawing the outline of the sticks and drew some shapes onto them??
- Encourage your toddler to do the same matching like that of the previous one (only change is that they should match the shapes)
This was a fun, super-hit activity at home, as he even made his own color sticks and matched them?
These Simple ‘Brain Teaser’ are super fun activities for young toddlers to develop their thinking skills in more creative ways?
Thus by making one for your young ones enables them to think sharp and see the minute details, which takes their learning skills to next level, simply by challenging their puzzled little (super-active) brains ? my lovelies?
Stay tuned!!! For more challenging (BT) activities from the ChennaiMom??❤️