As the sorting and matching are so fun and joyful Math activity that are loved by many toddlers hence can also be used for developing the fine motor skills
It takes about 10mins to make (with your toddler) and start the sorting ?
- Scrap foam or foam pieces
- Different colored bottle caps
- Take the scrap foam and cut the foam pieces
- Place the foam pieces in a bowl and the different colored bottle caps next to them on a flat surface
- And encourage your toddler to sort the colored foam pieces and match them to their corresponding bottle caps
Baby Moo enjoyed playing with the pieces rather than sorting or matching them but it was fun, to see him observing the texture of the foam pieces that slides into his little fingers and palm
And also the messy play part started with the pieces flying all around him?
The result was that Baby Moo had learned: to sort and match the colors and about the texture, in a fun way by enjoying the whole activity in a messy play at the end?
This activity helps the toddlers:: in hand eye coordination, gripping which later helps in writing skills, developing scissor skill…?
Make this super simple activity at home within mins along with your toddler and enjoy, teaching them the education in a fun filled way my lovlies?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom❤️??