??My Face Activity??
This super simple, fun activity can be made at home to teach the toddlers about their facial features, by using some recyclable cardboards or a scrap chart.
It takes about 30mins to create the face with their features
- Cardboard (any thick cards can be used such as cereal boxes, packaging boxes… ?) or a thick chart
- Sketch pens
- Color pencils
- Take a cardboard or a thick chart and draw the facial features (such has the face–head, nose, eyes, mouth, ears)
- Cut all the facial features (I have left the face with hair on the head, you can even cut the hair and keep it along with the other facial features so that you can turn it into a Girl face, just by adding the extended hair cutout)
- Outline the facial features with black sketche pen and Color the face using pale skin color pencil, the hair with black and brown, the lips with red color and the eyes with black and brown color pencils (the color of the eyes can be of your choices too)
- Place the empty face and the facial features on a surface and encourage your toddler to build the face
Baby moo loved building the face. He did make some mistakes but later he learnt to make it in no time and even brought his digger to see the face ?
You can also make some funny cartoon facial features and extend this activity into a funny playing quite time activity?
This Activity helps in the recognition of the facial features and in extent to learn about their senses too?
Make this super fun DIY activity at home and help your toddler to know about their facial features and have fun building one ??/?? lovelies
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom ❤️??