?DIY Lollipop Shape Matching Activity?
Different types of lollipops not only grabs the attention of your toddler but also helps them to gain knowledge about the Shapes hence this activity?
It takes about 30-45minutes to make
- Felt sheets
- Cotton swabs
- Glue gun or strong glue
How To Make:
- Take a sheet of paper, divide the paper as per the number of shapes you wish to draw using a scale and pencil
- Keeping the above as the model and cut two sets of shapes from the felt sheets one in different colors (of your choice) and the other set from the black felt
- Take the cotton swabs and shave off the cottons from the edges using a cutter to make the lollipop sticks
- Using a glue gun (strong glue) stick the black Felt shapes to one end of the cotton swab sticks
- Place the colored felt shapes in a plate and encourage your toddler to match the shapes to their lollipop stick silhouettes
Baby moo had fun sorting, matching, learning and (pretend playing) licking the colorful ? shapes?
Note:: For the colored felt shapes to stick firmly you can even glue a small piece (rough part) of the Velcro on it (it will help the colored felt not to fall apart when your toddler rotates the stick after matching them)
This activity helps the toddler to learn about the shapes and colors using the sorting and matching activity to it’s silhouette; develops cognitive development; develops fine motor skills…?
Have fun making, (pretend)playing and learning with the ? shapes with your little ones lovelies?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom❤️??