29th May 2017
❗️DIY Dual (Color+Shape) Activity❗️
This color sorting activity with shape is a fun way, for our babies, to practice color recognition and sorting out the colorful shape. This activity will also keep them moving and gaining knowledge through play which leads to the development of gross motor skills.
- Foam sheets or color papers (of your choices)
- Felt sheets (as same color as, of the foam sheets)
- Cut various shapes from the felt sheets (or you can just use the felt shapes if you have already)
- Place down the foam sheets (or color papers) on the floor (I placed it on the yoga mat) and place the felt shapes too
- Finally encourage your baby to sort out the shapes of same color as that of the foam sheets (or color papers) and place it on them
Baby moo really loved running around sorting the colors through shapes. He had so much fun, he even made snakes out of the long rectangular shapes and joined the sheets together… and the happiness lasted for ages… 😎
Make this super simple activity at home and enjoy the overloaded happiness and have fun lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom ❤️🙏
Super Akka ?? keep going Chennai Mom ???????
Thank you!!! ? Stay tuned for more posts??
Keep going Chennai Mom ??? superb ?? . Very nice Akka ?