We can say that this is The “Perfect” Activity for a perfect “Rainy Day”
It takes about 30mins to make these lovely rain ? with their ☁️
- Cardboard paper (I have used a recycled cardboard that comes with the formal shirts when we buy at textile shops)
- Color pencils
- Blue Foam sheet
How To Make:
- Take the cardboard paper and draw some clouds ☁️ on it using a pencil (number of clouds depends on the numbers you wish to teach your little one) and Cut the clouds separately
- Color it with grey color pencil to make it to look like grey clouds and write the numbers on them as shown below??
- Take the blue foam sheet, draw and cut the shape of the rain drops ? from it as shown below ??
- Finally place the clouds in order on a flat surface and all the rain drops on a plate and encourage your little one, to match the numbers by counting and placing the rain drops below their corresponding number cloud ?
This perfectly ?? activity of counting the rain drops on a rainy day was so much fun for Baby Moo, as he was able to touch the rain drops and play with them by learning some basic numbers of Math along ??
This activity helps your little ones to develop their 1:1 Correspondence, Sequencing and their mathematical skills of counting the numbers along with a little fun play ?
Make this ‘Rainy Clouds’ at home to have some quick and easy learning, along with your toddlers my lovelies?
Stay tuned!!! For more super-fun Rainy activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️