This activity can be done either by counting the dots or by matching the colors. This simple puzzle activity can be easily made at home within an hour or so. Those vibrant colored foam shape gets the attention of your baby and hence acts a quite time activity too.
- Foam sheets
- Oval shape object (or you can draw by freehand)
- Permanent Marker
- Take foam sheets any color of your choice cut an oval (egg) shape either by free hand or by using an oval object
- You can cut as many as you want depending on the number of numbers you like to teach your baby
- Divide the oval shapes into two halves using different kinds of lines and write the numbers in one half and the corresponding counting dots in the other half.
- Finally cut the oval shapes along the black lines.
- Shuffle the halves and let your baby, do the matching, either by counting the dots and matching the numbers or by matching the colors 🥚😃
This activity can be used for learning number recognition, practice counting, improve one-to-one correspondence, to learn about the shape oval and puzzling.
Make this super easy number activity and have a fun filled, puzzled, quite time with your baby and enjoy 😁
Stay tuned!!! for more activities from ChennaiMom❤️🙏🏻