🚒DIY Cardboard Firetruck🚒
“There is nothing that a child enjoys more, than dressing up” Baby Moo was no exception for that..
In Baby Moo’s school they kept fancy dress competition with Transportation theme either you can be the person who drives the vehicles or you can be the vehicle itself by making it using things of your choice ( cardboard, chart,..)
At first he wanted to become a truck driver but mommy wanted to make him a pilot (I think many mommies can relate to what my thought was) and after so many conversations and fights finally we came to the conclusion of he becoming a FireTruck…
Now mommy was happy and we started to build our fire truck with just a cardboard box, scissor and a cellophane tape..
- Firstly we made the shape of the fire truck using the cardboard box and the cardboards, with the opening were Baby Moo can stand in and hold the truck
- We covered the whole cardboard fire truck 🚒 with red paper and gave the details of how the fire truck will look like (by seeing the pic of a real fire truck from google)
but later as we were making it we needed some more Materials:
- Cardboard (to make ladders, side windows head lights, back lights and number plate)
- Color papers (black, silver for the windows)
- Black, White charts (and silver paper For the wheels)
- Paints (yellow paint for the head lights, back lights and also for the number plate; white to write the name on the number plate and on the sides of the firetruck, white paint to Color the ladder and also to give borders for the windows)
- Popsicle sticks (to make ladder)
- Old wires (as hose and also we glued fevibonds cap in the end of the wire to make it to look like hose pipe)
- Cloth (a piece of a square size to keep at the back of the truck)
- AC outlet tubes (as tools at the back of the truck)
- Tea light (as a 🚨.. we covered it by using a part of the tea infuser)
- Tied a suspender in the cardboard box so that he can wear it along instead of carrying it!!
- Finally, Bell 🔔 ( we made use of the Christmas bell tied it along the suspenders inside the cardboard)
- Thus our fire truck was ready to be driven by our Baby Moo to school 🏫
This was a very special project as it was done by three favourite people (Grandpa, dada and mommy) of Baby Moo (of course Baby Moo helped us too)
He was so eager to drive his fire truck all around the place making the siren sound 😂😍
😁[Baby Moo wanted park his Fire Truck 🚒 next to Moos Car🚗]😛
We could’ve made it more perfect if we had done it by taking measurements and all but who cares our fire truck was perfect for Baby Moo that is all we wanted!!
It was the most happiest fastest project that we made within a 2day time celebrating mommies special 🎂
And the most joyful moment was when our Fire Truck won the 2nd place in the competition 🥳
We hope you all could make this super fun project for fancy dress competition or as Halloween costume with and for your little ones my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more cardboard box projects from the ChennaiMom ❤️