🖍Crayon Color Matching🖍
💁♀️This is another activity that mommy made for Baby Moo when he was a Year old or so.. This can also be called as a ‘quite book page’, which is super easy to make and play with😎
- Felt sheets (colors of your choice)
- Hot glue/Fabric glue
- Black marker/ Fabric pen
- Draw a crayon image on a white sheet of paper and keeping it as a model, cut the colourful crayons (2 sets each) from the felt sheets
- Paint lines on the felt crayon models as shown below(black marker for the colors and whitener for painting on the black felt model)
- Cut small rectangular strips of (rough part)Velcro and glue it onto the back of the felt crayons as shown below??
- Glue one set of the felt crayons on the felt sheet and place the other on the sides and encourage your little one to match them?
This matching page is still been played with by Baby Moo… hence its completely, past Baby/present toddler approved quite book page for your little ones 😉
Make this simply fun quite book page activity for your little ones and have a ?-spectacular evening (for yourself) with some self learning (for the little ones) my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more “Quite Book Pages” from the ChennaiMom 🙏❤