11th July 2018
📖Anish’s Coloring Book📖
💁♀️This booklet for Baby Moo goes back to a year ago… I just wanted to share with you all my mini project for him when he was in his early stages of developing his painting and writing skills 😎
- A4 sheet
- Paint/crayons/colour pencils
The Book Making:-
- Take a sheet of A4 paper and fold the page in half ??
- Unfold the sheet and again fold in along the other dimension as shown below??
- Again unfold and fold the sheet in quarters as shown below??
- When you unfold the sheet again you can clearly see that you have creased along the edges, to make 8 panels which in turn makes the pages for the booklet??
(You can either write/draw your contents now on each panels or wait till completed ?)
- Make a slit in the middle of the sheet (four panels to be exact) as shown below??
- Raise up the middle panels as shown??
- Gather all the panels together as shown to make a mini booklet??
- Finally write all the contents as per wish … Here I have made a “Shape Coloring Book” for Baby Moo ???
????This is how our coloring book after coloring looked like????
Make this super easy mini booklet at home and give some creative learning to your little ones my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more mini-activitiesfrom the ChennaiMom ??❤️