Another counting activity for Baby Moo to reinforce his counting skills with his most favorite painting technique… These can be made easily at home and have lots of fun learning 😎
- A4 sheets (or any plain paper or a note book)
- Sketch pens
The Making of the Sheets:
🌸Draw some flowers with stem (no leaves) and let you little one Color them and then write the number in the middle of the flower as shown below and let your little one read the number aloud and keep the required number of leaves on the stem using their tiny little fingers🌸
🐞Draw some lady bugs (without their black dots) on the A4 sheets and let them Color it then write the numbers on their head/ or at their side as shown below and let your little ones put some dots🐞
🌳Draw some apple trees (without the apples on them) and let your little one Color the trees then write the numbers on the trunk as shown below and let your little ones put some apples on their crowns🌳
🌧Draw some grey clouds (without rain) and let your little one Color the clouds grey then write the numbers on the clouds and let your little ones make them rain🌧
Likewise,… Do make your very own counting sheets (rather than buying and printing the worksheets from the internet 😉) with the materials that you have at home and have lots of fun counting, printing and learning my lovelies😍
Stay tuned!!! For more “simply-awesome activity sheets” from the ChennaiMom❤🙏
💁♀️This is another activity that mommy made for Baby Moo when he was a Year old or so.. This can also be called as a ‘quite book page’, which is super easy to make and play with😎
- Felt sheets (colors of your choice)
- Hot glue/Fabric glue
- Black marker/ Fabric pen
- Draw a crayon image on a white sheet of paper and keeping it as a model, cut the colourful crayons (2 sets each) from the felt sheets
- Paint lines on the felt crayon models as shown below(black marker for the colors and whitener for painting on the black felt model)
- Cut small rectangular strips of (rough part)Velcro and glue it onto the back of the felt crayons as shown below??
- Glue one set of the felt crayons on the felt sheet and place the other on the sides and encourage your little one to match them?
This matching page is still been played with by Baby Moo… hence its completely, past Baby/present toddler approved quite book page for your little ones 😉
Make this simply fun quite book page activity for your little ones and have a ?-spectacular evening (for yourself) with some self learning (for the little ones) my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more “Quite Book Pages” from the ChennaiMom 🙏❤
💁♀️This booklet for Baby Moo goes back to a year ago… I just wanted to share with you all my mini project for him when he was in his early stages of developing his painting and writing skills 😎
- A4 sheet
- Paint/crayons/colour pencils
The Book Making:-
- Take a sheet of A4 paper and fold the page in half ??
- Unfold the sheet and again fold in along the other dimension as shown below??
- Again unfold and fold the sheet in quarters as shown below??
- When you unfold the sheet again you can clearly see that you have creased along the edges, to make 8 panels which in turn makes the pages for the booklet??
(You can either write/draw your contents now on each panels or wait till completed ?)
- Make a slit in the middle of the sheet (four panels to be exact) as shown below??
- Raise up the middle panels as shown??
- Gather all the panels together as shown to make a mini booklet??
- Finally write all the contents as per wish … Here I have made a “Shape Coloring Book” for Baby Moo ???
????This is how our coloring book after coloring looked like????
Make this super easy mini booklet at home and give some creative learning to your little ones my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more mini-activitiesfrom the ChennaiMom ??❤️
💁♀️For Baby Moos sandwich day at school mommy made these 4 cute little mini sandwiches, which are super 😋 and of different varieties from a slice of bread 😎
- 2Slices of bread;
- Spreads (of your choice, I have used – jam, peanut butter, Cheese, Mayonnaise, tomato ketchup);
- Fruit (of your choice);
- Nut (of your choice)
**(Note:: The main Ingredient is Bread and the stuffings are purely your own creativity)**
The Making :-
- Take two slice of Bread (I just trim of the edges as my Baby Moo doesn’t like them🤷♀️)
- Cut them into four squares and apply the spreading and stuffing of your choice and make some good tasty sandwiches
Isn’t “Variety-the spice of life” , make these super yummy mini sandwiches at home and feed the ‘mini-eater’ in varieties my lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!! For more ‘mini food varieties’ from the ChennaiMom ❤️🙏