Posters are great for the little ones to learn the same thing on the daily basis to master that alphabet and words in depth ?
- Scissor, cutter
- Chart paper
- Black marker
- Foam sheets(scrap)
- Images starting with letter P (with its name optional)
- Take any cardboard, draw and cut the shape of the letter P as shown below ??
- Glue and Cover the Letter P with the white chart (color of your choice)
- Outline the whole letter P around the edges with the black marker
- To avoid the cardboard letter from bending take a scrap rectangular foam sheets and glue onto the back of the letter as shown below ??
- Finally paste the pictures (of your little ones choice) that starts with the letter P all over it and also to hang the poster onto the wall, glue a thick thread/twine at the back of it in the form of a loop as shown below ??
Poster Letter P is all ready to be either hanged onto the wall of the study room/classroom or to be held in the hand, by the little ones, for the alphabet of the week activity ?
Make this simple, activity-learning poster along with your little ones to give a deep knowledge of the Alphabets my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more learning activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️