Since Baby Moo was filled with Coloring mood.., mommy had to make a simply-effective activity sheet ?.
Below are the detailed info of how we made it and how we spent our ‘Evening filled with Colors’ ?
- A4 sheet
- Color pencils/ Crayons (of your choice)
Steps to Draw & Color:
- Draw the vehicles (of your little ones choice) on both the sides of the sheet and more importantly Google will be of great help for the images ?
- Place the drawn sheet in front along with the color pencils and the crayons (though Baby Moo used only the color pencils, I had to keep them both as insisted by Him??♀️?) and let your little one use his artistic knowledge by coloring the formal colors of the vehicles
Below are the completed coloring pages by Baby Moo ?
It was the best activity for my little budding artist ??? with some valuable colorful learning my lovelies
Stay tuned!!! For more DIY worksheet activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️
This was a simply-perfect way of using an A4 sheet and a pencil to create an activity for shape, color and number recognition for Baby Moo on a Lazy-Maa day ?
Steps On How We Learnt:
- Draw some shapes(of your choice) and teach your little ones, the characteristics of the drawn shapes
- Then just highlight the vertices of the shapes as shown below (by erasing off the edges)
- Then teach your little one on how to join the dots And then have fun seeing them joining the dots and forming the shapes on their own by following the number sequence ?
- Finally give some crayons(colors of their choice) and let them make some colorful shapes ?
Make this easygoing lazy day teaching-learning process at home and have a relaxing activity day my lovlies?
Stay tuned!!! For more simplistic-activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️
Simple + Easy = Best Learning is the slogan for the present days and so this simple but easy heart Name Puzzle was a huge hit at home for Baby Moo to recognize and learn the letters of his Name along with sequencing the numbers 1-5 and also to learn that his name is a 5 letter word ?
- Foam sheets
- Craft knife
- White paper
- Draw a big heart in a plane paper and using it as a model and cut the heart shape from the foam sheet (color of your choice) in the middle using craft knife and keep it aside as shown below
- Take the heart shape (either you can change the color by tracing the heart in another colored foam sheet or use the same colored heart shape) divide and write the Name of your toddler by numbering each letter of their Name as shown below
- Place the scissor and the divided Name heart and encourage your toddler to cut the heart along the divided lines (which helps in strengthening the little hand muscles and to practice scissor skills)
- After finishing place the empty heart shaped foam sheet and let your little one arrange the puzzle and recognize and learn the letters of his/her Name along with the numbers ?
Make this super simply-made Activity at home and celebrate the Heart Day with the easy love for learning my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more Easy Learnings from the ChennaiMom ??❤️
??♀️ Enter our Birthday zone with this diy construction cake you’ll will be surprised to see how easy and fun it is to make?
To make your own construction cake you’ll need two main items:
- A plain chocolate cake from your local bakery (or you can even bake one)
- 3-5 mini construction vehicles of your little ones choice
Oreo biscuits (vanilla, chocolate), Nestlé nutties, etc..]
- Since Baby Moo turned 3⃣ we ordered the cake with a number 3 on it
- And arrange the construction vehicles as if they are working on the cake
[With the help of the Optional items:
- The vanilla flavored Oreo for the sand effect
- The chocolate flavored Oreo to look like wheelsThe crushed chocolate Oreos to look like dirt
- And the Nestlé nutties to look like loads of big stones (and also you can add the chocolate sticks to look like logs)]
Since they gave the cake with some ? on it we just made use of it as some red stones lifted by a forklift truck?
If your not looking into surprising your toddler its so much fun to decorate with them, their own birthday cake?
The most important thing is that it takes absolutely very little effort to make this fabulously-stunning birthday cake for those little construction fiend like we have at our home?
Stay tuned!!! For more fiend friendly DIYs from the ChennaiMom ??♥️
Another counting activity for Baby Moo to strengthen his Counting ability and develop his Number and Color recognition skills ?
- A4 sheet paper
- Sketch pens
- Scrap cardboard
- Paper cutter
- Ballpoint pen
The Making: of the worksheet:
- Draw some houses on the paper as shown below (I drew 5 houses and started with the number 5-9 windows per house ; since Baby Moo was always forgetting the number 7 and also with a small circle on the roof of the each houses)
- Cut some same sized circles from the scrap cardboard as shown below
- Color the cardboard circles (colors of your choice) and write the numbers on it using a ball pen (so that the ink won’t get smudged)
- Place the activity sheet and the cardboard circles on a flat surface near your toddler and let them do the counting and matching activity first
- Once the matching is done encourage them to make the windows colorful by matching the colors from the roof circles
Below is our finished colorful little houses by Baby Moo?
Counting is ‘fun‘ and when we add ‘color‘ it becomes more enjoyable, thus we had our fun time together and hence, make this simple worksheet activity at home and create your very own “fun times” my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more worksheet activities from the ChennaiMom ❤️??