This 3in1 combo activity is a fun learning process among the little ones?
This activity helps in the development of the number, color recognition and in fine motor skills and also gives them the knowledge about ♻️
- Bottle caps
- White and Color Papers
- Sketch pens
- Keeping the bottle caps as the model draw circles and write the numbers (you wish to teach your toddlers) onto those circles and cut, as shown below??
- Place the numbered paper circles and the bottle caps on a flat surface and encourage your little ones to glue it onto the bottle caps as shown below??
After gluing Baby Moo played with numbers by placing it one below the other and we even made a ‘number snake’ ? ?
- When finished with the playing, take the color paper and draw the numbered circles and outline the circles with colors (of your choice using the sketches) and place it and enable your little ones to color (with crayons) and match the bottle caps with their corresponding colored number circles??
Baby Moo colored even the bottle caps with the corresponding colors of the circles ?
Thus we ended our little 3in1 combo activity with so much of fun-filled making,matching and colors my lovelies?
Stay tuned!!! For more Combo activities from the ChennaiMom ♥️??
This shape sorting activity is great for the toddlers to reinforce their knowledge on shapes and colors
- Black/Green board
- Color chalks
How To Sort & Play:
- Draw all the shapes of different sizes on the black/green board and and write their size names on the top and outline it with the color of your choice as shown below
- Keep all the chalks on the plate or in a cup or on the lid (like me?) and let your toddler differentiate and sort the shapes and color each shape according to the outline of their sizes
Baby Moo loved this activity enjoyed it till the end and after too ?
Do this shape size coloring activity at home and have fun enabling your little ones memory skills my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more simpler activities from the ChennaiMom ♥️??
Another new way of painting is by using tea bags where we can let in the concept of creativity painting with anything in anyway possible for the toddlers
- Tea bags (of different flavoured)
- Thick chart paper or Card stock
- Bowls(no.depends on the no.of tea bags)
- Food coloring(optional)
- Popsicle sticks(optional)
How To Get Creative:
- Just take a little water in the bowls and dip the tea bags in each one of them and place the chart/card stock paper in front of the toddlers and encourage them to do the painting and get creative
Mommy let Baby Moo to immerse and soak the Tea-bag’s into the bowl of shallow water
He loved pulling them back and forth by making trails on the chart
As Baby Moo was playing and painting he sensed the rich aroma from them and so mommy helped him to smell and feel it
Since Baby Moo loved the activity from the very beginning it was the ‘super-simple painting activity with loads of fun’?
This can also be called as one of the great Process-Art as we let the little ones to explore the painting in different ways as possible
And finally when the Tea-bags were broken, those particles from inside them gave the texture to the surface and also to the little ones hand which added a little more of the fun playing while painting
Our Tea-bags gave the colors of orange, yellow, light brown (which cannot be seen through the above images, so you can always buy the different flavoured ones for distinctive colors and smell)
For an extended Art activity you can add some food coloring to the bowls and place the popsicle sticks in each
Which made Baby Moo to have the fun more longer, enjoying the soothing aroma with colorful painting ?
Do this super-simple aromatic Process-Art at home with your little ones and enjoy the soothing effects of the painting my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more distinctive activities from the ChennaiMom?? ♥️