This activity is super easy to set up and play with in mins during the hot summer time☀️
- Big Bowl of water
- Two small bowls
- Food coloring/Water colors
- Measuring spoons
- Cup/bowl (optional)
- Big mat or cloth (for easy clean up)
How To Play:
- At first we started with a simple Water transferring activity — a big bowl of water and two small empty bowls and some measuring spoons
- Baby Moo was asked to transfer the water from the big bowl into the small bowls and that went on well for some time
- As he started to spill the water around him, mommy introduced the Bead transfer activity by putting some colorful beads into the big bowl and emptied the small bowls
- Baby Moo was asked to transfer only the beads from the water into the small bowls and that was an hit too
- Finally, Bead Sorting and Matching activity — mommy just dripped some few drops of food coloring into the small bowls and asked Baby Moo to sort and transfer the correct Bead from the big bowl of water into the corresponding colored small bowls and do the matching
- Since there were more than three colored beads mommy just kept a separate cup for the beads that doesn’t match the colored bowls and that was an huge hit too
Every baby loves playing with water, Baby Moo was no exception he loved this particular activity as he enjoyed it throughout the play?
??Water transfer; Bead transfer; Matching the beads with the colored water; Mixing the colored waters — are the quick to set up toddler activities for learning to spoon, developing fine motor skills ?…
[#wateractivities #easytodoathome #finemotorskill #learningthroughplay #funplaytime #summertime #happytoddler] — Make this 3in1 multi-activity with your toddler during summer time and enjoy the fun-learning by beating the heat at home my lovlies?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom❤️??