This name activity uses a recycled material to help the toddler to recognize and learn the letters of his/his name and also to learn about recycling?
It takes about 15-30min to make
- Bottle caps (I took them from the cool-drinks bottles)
- Permanent marker
- Cardstock paper (of your choice; I have used green color)
- Black sketch
- Color pencils (of your choice; I have used red and green)
How To Make:
- Take the marker and write each letter of your toddlers name on the bottle caps
- Take the cardstock paper and write your toddlers name boldly on it using the marker and cut along the folded line and keep it aside
- Take the remaining cardstock paper and draw a caterpillar on it using the bottle cap as a model to form the head and the body of the caterpillar ? and also write the letters of the name on each circle
- Bold and color along the outline of the caterpillar using the black sketch and color-pencils as shown in the below picture
- Finally put the caps in a cup and place the name strip on a flat surface and encourage your toddler to match and make their name
- Then place the caterpillar strip of paper and encourage them to do the matching and the name caterpillar ?
Baby moo loved recognizing the letters of his name and learning about ♻️ from this activity and also he had fun playing with the bottle caps and arranging them in a row and in a zig zag manner as that of a caterpillar ?
Enjoy making this activity using recycled item and teach your babies about the outcomes of ♻️ my lovlies?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom❤️??