💁♀️ Painting itself is a never ending fun activity for all ages. When we have little fingers has a paint brush it takes the painting into a whole new level of messy fun, Which will keep them engaged for hours of sensory play.
Below are the detailed instructions of how to do it all by yourself using household items.
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of corn starch / corn flour
- 3 tbs of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Food coloring (colors of your choice)
- Combine all the above ingredients in a saucepan on a medium heat
- Stir until it thickens
- Cool and pour it into a divided container, cups, plate (or cupcake tray as I did)
- Add coloring as per your wish and let your little artist enjoy 👨🎨
Baby Moo enjoyed a lot. At first he started with one finger but ended with two hands 😁. It was a creative, imaginative, sensorial, messy, fun play activity of the day.
I would highly recommend this activity for any time of the year and also the mess can be controlled if you just pop down a mat or some newspapers down. And you need not be worried too, since it’s homemade – you know exactly what’s in it and it’s “Edible”😎
Have a fun, messy or less-messy painting play lovelies 😍
Stay tuned!!!! for more activities from the ChennaiMom 🙏❤