First, who doesn’t love Ice cream, baby moo is of no exception in this matter. This one was created as per the request from baby moo. Secondly, Colors are the characteristics of human visual perception. So when we mix Ice cream and colors together they make great combo of treat to our little ones eyes?
This takes approximately 30-45mins to complete
- Felt sheets (brown, remaining colors of your choice)
- Glue (which can be used on felt)
- Draw a cone shape on a paper and use it as a template and cut the shapes from the brown felt sheets (number of cones is of your choice)
- Similarly draw the scoops of ice cream on a paper and using it as the template, cut the scoops from different colors of felt sheets
- Also cut small pieces of each scoops from the felt sheets and stick it on the cones for sorting out the scoops and matching it
- Encourage your toddler to match the scoops of ice creams to its cone
Baby moo enjoyed each and every bit of matching those scoops to its cone and also finally after completing it, he self appreciated himself?? We even built a Big cone ice cream with all the scoops on it and tried to lick it?
This Activity helps:
- In color recognition
- Hand eye coordination
- To develop the visual perception
- In the development of sorting and matching abilities..,?
It can also be used as some quite time activity with lots of fun by sorting and matching, while learning about the colors using our toddlers favorite thingy–the Ice cream ?
Make this super simple activity at home and enjoy the happiness of learning colors with some bright scoops of ice creams lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom ❤️??