To make the summer days fun and enjoyable, we made the sun using household items. It’s a super easy SUN crafts that can be arranged within a minute or two.
- Colored cloth pins(orange or yellow)
- A piece of white paper
- Color pencils
- Double sided Tape
- Take a plate and teach your toddler to clip the cloth pins around the plate
- And take a piece of paper and write the word SUN
- Let your toddler stick it in middle of plate with the help of a double sided tape
- Give them some colored pencils of yellows, reds, oranges,..
- Let them color it as they wish…
- Ta-da our very own SUN is ready to play with.
Baby moo enjoyed making his very own SUN each and every step of it. The fun part was to see him continuously to clip and un-clip the cloth pins after learning to do it. 😂
This activity helps in the development of fine motor skills, to learn to clip and un-clip, to learn about the sun colors, and to play with the SUN itself and to know about it 😎
Make this SUN ☀️ during a sunny day and enjoy the warmth of the sun at home and enjoy 😊
Stay tuned!!!! for more activities from ChennaiMom❤️🙏🏻