?Yarn Pumpkin Craft?
These super cooler yarn pumpkin can be made with just three materials in 5 mins (10 long mins with your little pumpkin by your side?)
- Pipe cleaners
- Fork (optional)
How To Make:
- Take the yarn and wrap around your three fingers or using a fork for 25 times (the number of times can be of your choice of thickness you want your pumpkins to be)
- Cut a long strip of yarn and tie around the wrapped yarn which is on your hand/fork to conceal the yarn from coming off (Just as we do to make Pom poms)
- Cut a small piece from the green pipe cleaner and place it onto the wrapped yarn and tie it along with it to form the stem of the pumpkin
- Fluff up the wrapped yarn into a circular shape to make it to look like a pumpkin
- And at last your yarn pumpkins are ready to play with?
As ‘the school’ was observing color day-(Orange) We made some big pumpkins for Baby Moo to match with his orange outfit of the day
[For the making of the big pumpkins just wrap the yarn 125 times around your four fingers and proceed as the above said method]
These can also be used for decorative purposes such as a garland or just scatter them on dinning table (or anywhere) and they give a rich beautiful look
Make these homemade pumpkin, with and for your little pumpkins and have fun dears?
Stay tuned!!! To get more crafty with the ChennaiMom❤️??