This is a super simple and easy to make fun filled hands-on activity to develop the knowledge on math while improving the motor skills
It takes about 30-45mins to make it?
- Cereal box
- Color pencils
- Take the cereal box and cut small squares (it can be imperfect squares) for the numbers and shapes (of your choice)
[Since we had an expired cake mix, I just recycled it into this wonderful “Find & Match” activity for baby moo and also used the same carton of the cake mix to cut the squares for the numbers and shapes?]
- Write the numbers and draw the shapes on those small squares of the cartons using the color pencils(of your choice)
- Cut and take one side of the carton and place the small squares on it and draw the outline
- Next write and draw the numbers and shapes into the outlined squares of the carton and also use the sketches to give a bold look and a heading
- Pour the flour and put the small squares into the bowl and mix it well (to hide the small squares into the flour)
- Place the outlined carton next to the bowl and encourage your toddler to find and match them
Baby moo loved finding them rather than matching them? His tiny little hands were so happy to indulge into the bowl of flour?
This activity helps the toddlers to get a visual discrimination of the numbers and shapes and it’s a great sensorial, hands-on activity game that allows your toddler to play and learn at the same time?
Make this “Find and Match” sensorial game and indulge yourself into your babies ever preserved happiness in the play my lovelies?
Stay tuned!!! For more activities from the ChennaiMom❤️??