This activity was a great process for making art without knowing the end result… which made Baby Moo to get creative in every ways he can…?
Materials (that we used but you can always get creative):
- Paint brush
- A4 sheet papers (any paper of your choice)
The Making of the Paintings:
- At first I wanted Baby Moo to do some fork painting and left him on his own to paint whatever and however he wants to and thus buy keeping the paints, A4 sheet paper and the forks in front of him began his process art…?
- Next, we painted a lion by just drawing a circle (by mummy) and the remaining was purely done by Baby Moo?
- And then he moved onto using a brush in one hand and fork in the other and wanted to paint some shapes (you can see from the below pics how he painted those.. no explanations needed??♀️?)
- Finally he wanted to make prints (influenced by seeing activities from YouTube) both hand and leg prints and it was indeed a beauty seeing his little prints on the paper ?
Try this “Painting-A process of art making” at home with your little ones and have an exquisite creative day my lovelies ?
Stay tuned!!! For more artistic activities from the ChennaiMom ??❤️